Grievance Redressal

Grievances of students and staff are redressed by a committee constituted for this purpose. Students and Staff may use website or write to the Principal and slip it into the grievances boxes which are regularly opened by the committee. A complainant is desired to be specific and clear about his/her grievance and shall support his/her grievance, if possible with logical arguements.

Efforts are always made for quick disposal of grievance.

For the Grievance redressal committee please click here...

You can also register your grievance at e-mail:


you can also register using the form below:

Government Degree College Udhampur


Please use the form below for any Grievances

Your Name:

Your Email:

Grievance related to:


Verify your Message

Turing Number
  Why am I asked to enter this?